Friday, July 28, 2006

Weekly Questions:

Hello all! I so cannot wait to see everyone next week. Yeah!!!! In the mean time, here are some questions for you to answer. By the way. I was sorely disappointed at the response to last weeks. Only two responses! Tut tut tut.
So...

1. Post a picture that you found inspiring in some way (this is a detail from Rodin's sculpture Burghers of Calais. I am doing a painting of part of it. The picture I am using for my painting is much better. However, it is out of a book)



2. What can you hear right now (I can hear June bugs outside my window, the hum of my computer, my fingers typing on the keyboard, and our cat Max playing with his smacky toy)

3. What are you looking forward to most this next week? (I can't wait to play baseball with everyone)

1 comment:

elaine said...

I enjoy going to the BBC news website and looking at their Day in Pictures. The one I am posting is actually one from last week. Children are always inspirational! In this pic I see cultures reaching out to others - but with hesitation too - what does a culture lose when it assimilates with the rest of the world?
2) I hear silence just now - except for my keyboard sounds as I type. Just a few minutes ago though Papa was listening to a Royals game on his computer. No outdoor sounds to be heard just now as the house is closed up with the air conditioner on. Another hot evening after the hot day!
3) I'm so looking forward to having everyone around the yummy breakfasts we will have - muffins, grand canyon coffee cake, fruit, bacon, etc! And I think we should all spend a cool afternoon in the lazy river at the McPherson Water Park!