Monday, July 10, 2006

Flowers, Phantom and Cool Sandy

Hi! So - a few pics from the past two weeks. Sandy and his friend Trenholm (girl unknown) being cool for the camera at a pool party while Katie was chatting away with customers at her art show in Cobourg. The Phantom Theatre barn! Really cool and where I perform this past weekend with my dance company - The All-Purpose Dance Company! And just sharing some pics of the greenery here at our house - just look at those peas that Sandy is standing in front of! They are over my head!!! I can't believe it! Also please admire the burgandy hollyhocks - I am trully amazed at their loveliness! I think this real "growing" thing here in Vermont is just amazing! Wow!
Hope you all are having a good week! Can't wait to see more beautiful pictures from Spain Willow!! And Bet - I LOVED the posts you put on your new art blog! Awesome! Everyone should go check it out: http://www.greensparrow.blogspot.com/Love you all so so much!
- Katie






No comments: