Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Fun Questions...

So, here is the plan. I am going to ask all of you 3 weekly questions. EVERYONE has to respond to each of these. I think it will be a fun way to get everyone to post a little more often!
So...

1. What is something delicious you have eaten recently?
(mine is Saint Andre cheese with Panera's crusty bread with Meagan in Ft. Collins. We had the best meal ever!)

2. What song have you been listening to a lot recently?
(I found a cool new artist named Josh Rouse - willow - he is from spain now! I love his song 'Sad Eyes'. )

3. What is something fun that you are going to do today?
(I am having 3 friends over to paint!)

Hope you all enjoy! I would love to hear your answers!
Love,
Bet

2 comments:

elaine said...

Hello dear Bet!
Here are mom's answers today:
1) just had grilled peaches with cream poured over them - really the most heavenly summertime food - but edging in there close is homeade chocolate ice cream which answers 3) I'm going to eat homeade chocolate ice cream in just a few minutes! - that is my fun thing as the day is almost over, and it was a work day today and a hot hot hot one!
2) I really should listen to more music. Can't say I've listened to any for quite some time - but I've been thinking about Adrienne Young and Little Sadie because they are going to be at the Winfield Festival this year and we are looking at going for 2 days!

Katie Flindall said...

Look look! I'm answering the questions!!!

1) Last night I made some really nice hardy rhubarb oatmeal wholewheat muffins! They were pretty darn good - especially since the rhubarb was from our garden! I'll post the recipe in a sec.
2) Manu Chao's new works that he did with another artist (Amadou & Mariam) and I think the album is called "Dimanche A Bamako". It's really fun and upbeat - really european. I love all of his stuff. I use it alot in class. Also, Pip is getting the new Gealic Storm cd and I'm really looking forward to listening to that on the drive to KS!
3) My fun thing for the day today is that my friend Tracy (she's in the dance company) is coming over to do a little art project together. We're making lettering out of nature things like our "Storia D'Amore" that Sandy's friend made use for our wedding. Anyway, I'm looking foward to her coming over because she is so nice and fun! Reminds me alot of you Bet actually!
Can't wait to see others answers! More questions coming soon Bet??