Saturday, January 21, 2006

Treasure Clues

I meant to put some of Daddy's famous clues on the blog yesterday too. So here they are today. Can you figure them out? (the hint is that the hunt took place outside the barn)

1) Although she is afar northeast, what she grows is near. That is all the clue you'll get this year!

2) You hardly ever use me, but I've been here all the time. If you ever lose your power, just drop me a line.

3) You think you have a lot of pull, but you are barely International!

4) When the cold wind blows, says Molly B, you break it up or you'll hear from me.

5) I have a complexion of peaches and cream, but if I get loaded I'm going to scream.

6) I served you well for 1/12 of a year. I gave you joy, good health and cheer.

7) If you are all done in, take it from me: Solve it all in town and country.

Good Luck!!!

4 comments:

Betony said...

Betony's Guesses
1) Farthest NE apple tree?
2)Power line box in shelterbelt?
3)Trailer?
4)Molly's water tank
5)no idea
6)Old christmas tree!
7)don't know

Willow said...

Willow's guesses:
1. Some plant of Katies? Maybe her rosebush?
2. I agree with Bet about the power line box in the shelterbelt.
3. Do we have a flag pole?
4. Yup! Molly's water tank.
5. uummm...some sort of trailer or wagon that doesn't work any more??
6. I have no idea but I think Betony's right again!
7. Town and Country...isn't that a brand of something? I don't know.

Can we get the answeres poste??

Willow said...

Hehe...Yay for good spelling!

elaine said...

Hmmm! Here's some more clues:

1) Willow's guess is closer but not there yet
2) Its not the power line box! - think "line" not box!
3) Bet got it! The blue "International" trailer!
4) Ding ding ding! Correct!
5) the clue is in the clue
6) Bet got it again!
7) Willow - you are so hot - and your so hot its red!