Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Pictures with my new camera!! (and a few others...)



Tim is stunned by the magical prairie!!



My friends Dan and Amanda with their new bab, Abbigail!





These are just some cool pictures from the prairie!

href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1452/1251/1600/IMG_0203.0.jpg">

JJ and Lizzie at our awesome IHop night! We played poker and BS for about two hours while eating delicious breakfast items at 11:00 at night!!




Leah and Gavriel! He is so fun! He just runs around all smiling and laughing! I think he is just about the happiest baby I have ever met!



Mama Goose is pretty excited about all the good luck she will get from this tasty collard green in the New Year!!



Princess pippin!



Really Max! Why are you wearing my bra!!



Good ol' Molly Blue Sky!



This is Pip rejoicing at the thought of me about to tackle him!

No comments: