Sunday, January 08, 2006

Randomness






Hello everyone! Why haven't you all been posting! I keep checking, and there is nothing new! How did you boys do at state debate? (Actually I think I will call home right now and ask :) The pictures are of Tim and I getting his room ready (I helped him do some painting because the lady before had painted it an aweful pink color). His rooom is now a cool gray and has 2 cool orangy red walls. The yard picture is of the dirt in our front yard, that now conceals a sprinkler system! I also put up a picture of the new cool magnetic board that I hung in our hallway. It is very funky and cool. Do Mama Goose and Daddy get to see what is on this blog? I miss them, I hope someone is sharing it with them. I would also love to hear from the Barrys. Do they check it? ZZ, what is going on in your life right now? We all miss you. I love you all, tomorrow it is back to school. Have a lovely week,
Betony

No comments: