Saturday, January 21, 2006

Kanza Prairie!

These are all pictures from when Grant, Erin, James and I went to the Konza Prairie. It was a couple day before school started and the weather was gorgious!! For those of you who don't know Erin is my current roommate. James (the one with long hair) is my friend and Erin's boy friend, and Grant is a really good friend as well as my future roommate. Erin, Grant and I are getting a house to live in this summer.
All is good here. I am already up to my nose in homework, which is not helped by the fact that not all of my textbooks have arrived. Also I will be missing a couple classes on monday to see Bush talk. Thats right G Dub is coming to speak at KState! I am considering emailing him to see if he would right me a note excusing my from class. Do think he'd do it?? haha riggghhhtt...
I hope everyone is fantastic! I love you all!























No comments: