Friday, January 13, 2006

Finally!!!

Hi All! Wow - it's been a while since I did this! Sorry! Anyway, these pictures are pretty random and I was even trying to sort them out, but I guess it didn't work! Anyway, so the run down goes like this: Meagan and Elise at our Barry Christmas, Anne and Bill's x-mas tree in Cobourg that we all helped decorate, a view of Anne's remodeled kitchen (although you probably don't remember much of the old one!), Christmas morning sunrise looking out from Anne and Bill's front porch through some christmas decor, Jenn, Anne, Christy and I in front of the fireplace, Christmas morning about to open stockings, christmas eve party at a friend of the cross/flindall family in Cobourg, Sandy and I, a pic of the new NBS facilities in Toronto (see the ballet costume in the window! the dance studios are all in those big windows, really nice! Wish I had been around for that!), Bill getting a new drill for Christmas (we all throught he looked funny I guess), a view out across Barbara's (Sandy's grama) front lawn through the window, singing Christmas carols and her house with a bunch of her friends and family, Another NBS pic, Sandy in downtown Cobourg, Stirling loving the little red stove, and pictures of the cold lake Ontario and the cool ice patterns on the beach! Whew! Well, got to move along. I love you guys soooooo much! Katie


















No comments: