Saturday, September 17, 2005

A new page for PestaRoo


I know that most people think software is boooooorrrrrringgggggg. But it is exciting to finish a page, and feel like you are getting somewhere. I am working every single day. Actually, I think this is the most I've ever worked on one software project. So every so often I'll put up a page to share with you my progress.
My goal is to have PestaRoo 2.0 installed in two offices and on eight computers on Nov 1. Wish me luck!
This screen is my new schedule book. It allows the office people to schedule an unlimited number of technicians with little or no training. What do you think? (A special 'Thank You!' to Bet for helping me approach the problem differently, and so come to a better solution.

1 comment:

Katie Flindall said...

That looks great Papa! I like the "book" look. Love you! Katie