Tuesday, September 13, 2005

mmm...cake and coffee at night!

Hola!
It is so nice to be able to get on the web and see what my amazing family is up to! Someone should encourage the boys to start posting things. I really want to see what they have been creating.
Everything is good down at my end in Manhappenin! School is school. I have my first test and paper of the semester due Friday. So this week will be lots of homework.
This evening I went and took a dance class at one of the local studios. It was a jazz class, I think one below the highest level. It was fun although really really easy (even after not taking dance for...about 9 months now!)and I was definitely the oldest person taking it by about three years at least. I might be going to the more advanced classes on Wednesday, it just depends if I decide it is worth the cost. After I got back Erin and I went to the coffee shop to study and got back around 11:00 PM at which time we both succumbed to our chocolate craving and proceeded to make the most wonderful chocolate cake!! It was glorious!! We fed all of the late night studyers!
Unfortunately now I am working my nasty middle of the night shift and am about to fall asleep....zzzzzzzz
Stay tuned!!
I love you all
Willow

No comments: