Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Green Mountain Coffee Morning!



Hello Everybody!

I slept in this morning for the second day in a row until 9am! Wow! I think The Sandman and I have been on the crazy summer roller-coaster. We've never been so busy! Anyway - now I'm really enjoying my morning because I'm drinking Green Mountain Coffee (the stuff that they grind right here in Waterbury) and also because it was soooo exciting to see a new user on the blog - Yahoo Papa!!! Now we just have to get the boys on. Also, Willow, that was a great bit of writing there from the 3am shift! I love you guys!
Yep - so Sandy and I trying to get another kitten - and this animal shelter where we are getting it you have to go through this whole application process and provide four references! It's pretty caring of them to care so much about where their animals are going, but whew! Anyway, we did find a kitten that had just come in from their "foster care" program that we're pretty sure we're going to get. Her name is Simone and she's a little 13 week old smokey calico. Very pretty and very sweet. Stirling's going to totally fall head over hind legs for her! He has been so lonely around here lately. Sometimes he just randomly walks around the house and meows very loudly. It's very depressing. :)
Today I am putting a second coat of lettering paint on my sign - two more days and it should be done. I HATE enamel paint. This sign has taken over a week now just to finish. Jeeze!
Tonight I am teaching my two ballet classes in Montpelier and then Sandy, Anne, Bill and I are all going out to the New England Culinary Institute restaurant. It will be a nice evening.
Well, better get off to the sign painting. I want to have a festive grand opening day for my gallery in Oct - even though it will be open before that. I'm going to decorate with pumpkins and leaves and such - you all should come!!!! :) This morning I woke up and wanted to go to Dutch Kitchen by Stuzmans greenhouse - but then I remembered it was in Kansas. Darn, sigh............I miss you guys a lot! But I really am loving it here in Vermont - what an incredible place - but it would be heaven if my family were here too! Hope you all have a great day! I love you so much! - Katie

PS - the pic is one I took of Elise (Sandy in background) last year getting our Christmas tree. I think it's a beautiful picture.

No comments: