Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Good Morning from Kansas

Hello from Kansas! This is the official (Drum rolls, please) first post ever from the Papa! Hooray!
Two fun comments. Yesterday I got an interesting phone call from the North Country Shelter. (Or somethng like that) They wanted to know if Katie and Sandy would be good pet owners for a kitten. I told them that considering how badly Sterling is spoiled with loving care they should take their kittens and run! No, not really. But, I thought it was interesting that they would call across the country to check on a future home for one kitten. . .
Clouds were beautiful this morning. A long row of thunderheads bloomed to our east. Perhaps from Wichita to Salina. So, as the sun came up, the thunderheads were back lit. Beautiful silver linings.
I have a important meeting tomorrow night with Advance Pest control. It will be a show and tell session from all the progress I've made on my new PestaRoo. If they like it, hopefully they'll help fund and sell it. So, the pressure is on, and now I'm back to work. Love you all.

No comments: