Monday, September 26, 2005

Good Times in VT!














Hi all! I've been busy this morning just doing stuff around the house. But I also built a bird feeder this afternoon which I thought turned out pretty cool! Anyway the pics are: Me standing in front of the Unitarian Church in Montpelier right as they were ringing the bell for service ( Sandy and I love it and are going every week), Simone, a few picnic pictures of Sandy and I in a big soccer field here in Waterbury, Aunty and Gwynny and all of the beautiful Fall produce that we got at Aunty's house, a candle and my new bird feeder (which after this I'm going to go put out in our back yard!). I love you all soooooooo very much! Hope you had a great wedding anniversary Bet and Tim! One Year! Love you all! - Katie

1 comment:

Kelly Cook said...

your gallery is beautiful, your blog is fantastico. Thanks for sharing life with us Williamsflindallcoonses.

We love you

Kel, Jef, Aug