Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A little More Art



Hi there - Papa wanted to see the signs for my art gallery outside - so here they are! Stirling and Simone are running around this morning - especially Simone. Sandy and I just picked up a large basket at a garage sale and Simone really likes it - she just likes to jump in and sit inside looking up. Very cute. Stirling is meowing right now because I won't give him any wet canned cat food, he's stuck with the dry stuff and he doesn't like it! :) It's a beautiful morning here in Vermont, pink sunrise clouds and the moon is just almost over the top of the house. I think I might go for a run/walk pretty soon. I really enjoy going on a road thats on the other side of the river behind our house - its like being out in the country. I love you guys so much! Have a great day - K

1 comment:

Papa said...

Hey! I like your signs, Katie. They look great! That was a nice touch to put a plant beneath your sign. And, I like your pumpkin.

Also, a special thanks and kudo's to Sandy for all he has done to help you.

You couldn't have a better hubby.

T-minus 19 days.

Love you both- Papa