Sunday, September 10, 2006

New Camera













Hello All!! Here are some pictures I took yesterday with my brand new totally awesome camera! Yesterday we went to Potato Days a big festival they have once a year out at Centennial Village (where Tim and I got married). So, some of the pictures are from there. They have lots of reinactments and demonstrations of Greeley history and lost arts. It was really fun. You also get a free baked potato with admission. So, a lot of the flower pictures are from Centennial Villages gardens. The kitty pictures are just me figuring out how to work my camera. I also put in a picture of our yard because no one has seen our new grass! Papa - the purple star shaped flower is one I just planted in my back yard. Do you know what it is? I bought it at a nursery that was shutting down, and there was not a tag on it. As for my camera, I am still playing around with settings, but so far, I am really happy with it. I love you guys,
Betony

1 comment:

Katie Flindall said...

Awesome Bet - I love seeing your life out there in the C.O. And soooo glad you have your camera!! Yah! I LOVE how your yard looks! Completely beautiful!!!!!!! I love you so much - K