Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My first story!

Hey all! So, it might be kind of silly but, I am pretty excited, because I got my first story in the collegian today! It's just a fun little informational piece on the coffee shops on campus, (Perfect for me right?), but I had fun doing it.
If you want to see the online version just go to www.kstatecollegian.com and scroll down untill you see a story on coffee or you can go directly to it with:
http://www.kstatecollegian.com/media/storage/paper1022/news/2006/09/13/News/Coffee.Shops.On.Campus.Are.Fun.And.Affordable.For.Students-2269437.shtml?norewrite200609131209&sourcedomain=www.kstatecollegian.com
Love you all!

2 comments:

Betony said...

AWESOME!!!! Way to go will!

Katie Flindall said...

So great Willow! You're totally on your way! Makes me want to come to the coffee shop! :) Love you so much! - K