Sunday, September 10, 2006

Betony's Questions Answered:

OK Bet, answering your questions! Yahoo! But I really miss seeing your pics! Put em up girl!

1. What are some of your all time favorite fiction books:

La Cucina, Witch of Black Bird Pond, Juniper and Wise Child, The new one about the Goose Girl (can't remember the name), The Red Tent, Wendell Berry's stuff, The Abhorsen series, Ahab's Wife, Star Girl, The Secret Life of Bees, stuff by Barbara Kingsolver, gosh there are so many!

2. Favorite Non-Fiction? Um....I don't think I'm very good at actually reading these sort of books, but want to! They just don't draw me in. But I would like to read that color book Bet.

3. What are you reading right now? Working on "The Nanny Diaries" - although I've almost had enough of it. Looking for something new! Any suggestions?

No comments: