Thursday, June 08, 2006

Here are more pictures!




In the front of the river Thames which is right behind our glorious apartment!



This is the sign right next to the bridge over the Thames that we cross every day to get to Hammersmith station where we catch a train/bus/subway(tube)!! The sign says "weak bridge" if you can't read it.



The glorious black current cheesecake mom and I had at a coffee shop that was on Londons equivilant to Broadway. Right across the street was a theatre playing Ave Q. Later we saw ones playing Les Mis, Chicago, Wicked, Guys and Dolls, and lots of other broadway shows!!



Of course my new favorite car the "smart" car. It is everywhere! I would love to have one, except, I think if I did I would just be cracking up everytime I got in because it just looks so silly!



The Hammersmith bridge. this is the one with the "weak bridge" sign before it!


Have a great day. Stay tuned for more updates, because today we are off to actually go inside westminister Abbey, Buckingham palace and lots of other glorious places!
Love Willow

No comments: