Monday, June 26, 2006

Ahhh Summer!











These pictures speak for themselves! We've been having a grand old time in Vermont! And WOW - look at that HUGE printer! It's the mother of all printers! Totally awesome!!!!!!!!! Thank you PAPA!!!! Anyway, hope you all are well in your little corners of the world - I love you all my dear dear family! Should write more - but it's really time for bed! So enjoy the pics - I love you!!!!!!!! - Katie
PS: Just a little note for the pics - the cool penny braclet is something I made in my art group! and the boys that are jumping into the water were just some random boys on a big bridge that I caugh in mid-flight while J, Sandy and I were on the bike trail in Burlington (on Sandy and I's 3rd wedding anniversary!) and the pic with Aunty and Will in it is us all having lunch at the Warren Store in Warren. I love living in Vermont!

1 comment:

leeony said...

Hi Katie

I love the bracelet! Especially the green in the middle. The printer looks huge! Wow, it looks bigger than I am!

Love
Moany