Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Little guy at my back door



Good morning everyone!

This morning, Sandy left the garage door open (as usaual :) ) and so I was going out to close it and as I came back up the steps at the back door a little white face peeked out at me from beside the steps. I quickly got inside and watched the little ermine from the window. He/she had its beautiful white winter coat and a little black dot at the end of its tail. I didn't take this picture but found it on the web for you all to enjoy! I hope I'm right that its an Ermine, maybe Papa you will know better. It was an amazing site!
It's pretty darn could here today (-10!) and all of the trees are frosted with a very light snow and there is steam rising from the river out back. Actually its all quite beautiful!!!
The cats are wild this morning - pretty much like every morning! I'm just puttering today, getting some prints ready for a lady here in town, maybe going to the bank, and doing some painting! Also I might find something yummy to make for dinner. Hope you're having a grand time there at home Pip and I know you all in CO are having blast! I love you all soooo much! Katie

No comments: