Friday, December 02, 2005

Christmas Ornaments

Hi all - I was telling Mom about the Christmas ornaments I've been painting for an art show this weekend and said I would put some pics on the blog - so here they are. I'm using brown paper pre-made balls, bells and stars with watercolor, a little acrylic and gold paint. I think if I don't sell the little peace dove I'll send it to the Seymours for x-mas. I also put together a wreath for Anne and Bill which I think turned out well. And Simone loves to play in the leftover greenery! I love you all! Katie







1 comment:

Kelly Cook said...

Katie, can I buy 2 ornaments... just pick 2 and send them and a bill- oh and your address too, so I can sent you a Christmas letter (don't think I did yet)

love you
Kelly Cook

1831 13th st
Greeley
80631