Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Canada!

Hi All!

You all know that Sandy and I were in the big Maple Leaf land this past weekend - and here's the pics to prove it! :)

1 - I took all of these pics on a drive that Sandy and I took up above Cobourg on the one and only sunny day we've seen for over two weeks! This was a little bit of Queen Anne's Lace (I think!? Papa?) that was so pretty and dried up for the winter beside the road.
2 - The colors were more beautiful up in Canada than they were in VT this year, and so I had to take this picture on our drive along side a country mail box.
3 - This old church is one of my favorite sites near Cobourg. Whoever lives there has made it into their home, which I think is so cool!
4 - The church house also had fabulous Halloween decor! This is a witch that they had perched upon her broom hanging from their arched grape arbor. She was great!
5 - A beautiful view over Lake Ontario. If we ever move up to Canada - this is where I want to live - with this awesome view of the blue lake over the rolling farmland.
6 - Lastly a pic of me and the lake.

Hope you all are having a nice day! I love you! Katie






1 comment:

Papa said...

Yes, it is Queen Anne's Lace! Good job Katie!