Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The New Look!

So here are three pics of the gallery. The lights are up, the floor is painted in the tuscan gold (although its hard to tell from these pics) and I've put up 2x4s all around the top edge of the walls to hang my paintings from. It's done! Now I just have to hang my work, and make it a little more comfortable looking! I would love to have a little loveseat in there or cozy chair. Betony, or anyone, I would love to put up some of your art too! It could be like a little family gallery. Anyway, it's raining today and I feel tired out and just want to curl up with a magazine or the news paper at the coffee house. I might do some painting today, or possibly clean up the house in time for Sandy's family coming on Fri. It's kind of nice to have a rainy day. I love you all so much! -Katie




No comments: