Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Good Morning!!

Hello everybody!!
Wow, it has been a while since I have been here! So many cool posts and pictures! I just finished a role of film so I will be posting them as soon as I get them back from Wal-Mart. It is 5:30 AM right now. Why, you ask am I up at this insane hour? Actually I had to start work at 3:00 AM and am almost done then I can retire to my glorious loft and sleep until my first class starts at 11:30. Ahhh..the wonders of dorm life! Everything is going good! I only have to work this yucky shift once a week which is nice. My other shifts are usually early evening. My classes are all pretty easy right now. I feel kind of bad because Erin, my roommate has an insane workload and all I have is some reading. However I am sure it will pick up soon and then I will be remeniscing about the good old days when I had no HW!!
Well, I am going to leave you now, and find some fun internet game to play for the rest of my shift!
Love you all!!!

No comments: