Friday, August 12, 2005

My Little Ponies...



Guess what, the horses are out again! A couple of days ago I went out to give them water and Frosty and Midnight did not come up to the fence. Then they didn't come the next day either. Mom went out and they still didn't come and we both got kind of scared because she noticed that a poisenous plant (the one with the big leaves and purple berries) was hanging over their water and some of the berries coule have fallen in, except that Molly was still around. So we went looking for them and still couldn't find them. Finally we called Joleene and she was like "Oh honey, they've been running around with my horses! I thought you knew. Don't worry their not doing any harm!" I don't konw how long they have been there but she didn't even call us! So we went over to their house yesterday, she wasn't there but we walked all around her fields and still did not find them. So I guess we will call her later and maybe she can actually find them. Apparantly our horses have learned hot to disappear! bleecckkk...Well that is the latest of the horse epic from the Williamsons!
Tomorrow I am going on a way cool bike trip with Lindsay G. from Little River to Kanopolis. I will be updating shortly!

1 comment:

Katie Flindall said...

Those silly ponies! They're having a grand old time I'm sure!