Sunday, August 27, 2006

More Questions!

YEAH!!!! I found out last night that I am going to be getting a camera! Thanks to all who contributed! If anyone has suggestions as to what I should get, let me know. I am hoping to order it this week. Yeahhhhhhhhhh. Finally!!! Tons of pictures coming soon!
In the mean time, since I actually got some of you to answer my questions, here are some more.

1. What are some of your all time favorite fiction books (The Witch of Blackbird Pond, Jane Eyre (or any Bronte' sisters books), gosh this is hard...The Giver, the Garth Nix Series, Harper Hall of Pern Books, anthing by Shannon Hale, all the Harry Potters, all the LOTRs, Stargirl, all Nancy Farmers books, and a bazillion more I can't think of right now.

2. Favorite Non-Fiction? (A Natural History of the Senses, most Art History Books, the Gourmet Cookbook (thanks aunty!),

3. What are you reading right now? (I actully just finished "The Riddle" this morning. It was awesome. The first book is called the Naming - Willow, this is totally our kind of book. You will love it. It is a quartet. I can't wait until the next one comes out. It is about bards.)

4. For Mom: Between the Rainforest, a Desert, a Tropical Island, the Moon, The Artic, deep underground, or the bottom of the ocean, where would you live? (definitely the rain forest. So cool!)

No comments: