Sunday, November 20, 2005

Quiet





Hello everyone! Yeahhhhhhh!!!! We are on a gloriously wonderful 10 day break! Awesome! Sorry I haven't been able to post pictures for a while. My camera is still distraught. Have all of you seen Harry Potter yet? We loved it. We thought it was really well done (except for dumbledore, who we think is terrible. They need gandolf!). Tomorrow we are coming home! Last night we went and saw a play at my school - "The Importence of Being Earnest." It was quite enjoyable. Although, the director is new, and did not do a very good job with the blocking. This afternoon, I am going to work on getting the house cleaned up, decorate for X-mas a bit, and design a thanksgiving program for Atlas. I can't wait to send you pictures of our new building. It is totally awesome. The picture I posted is the newest poster for mosiac. The theme is "quiet" if anyone wants to enter...
I love you guys,
Have a wonderful day,
tibet

1 comment:

Papa said...

Betony- That is a beautiful poster. I'm very impressed.