Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Burrito Baby!!
Wow I havn't made a post in for ever!! so sad. I love all the beautiful pictures up! They make me feel like I am right there with everybody.
As you probably all know my friends Dan and Amanda had their baby last wednesday at 4:20 PM(hehe), a very very cute litte girl who they named Abigail Rebecca. So I have obviously been spending alot of time over at their apartment just because she is stinking adorable! Yesterday, Halloween, Chipotle was having a special where if you dress up as a burrito (basically just put aluminum foil over some part of your body) you could get a free burrito! Well we wern't going to pass this up! So Cathy, Amanda and Abbigail, and I all headed over to Chipotle and wrapped tin foil around our other costumes (I was a crazy witch and Cathy was a pirate), but the best part was that we also wrapped Abbi in tin-foil! She was actually about the same size as the burritos. It was totally awesome and needless to say, we all got free burritos!!
I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week!
Oh, on more thing. I think tomorrow will be my LAST Dr.'s appointment, yaaayy!!

No comments: