Sunday, March 01, 2009

Post people! Post!

A great pic from the past! Wow - we're all so cute!


I just changed our blog look a bit and added an email feature so when someone posts we'll all get notified! Thought we needed a little updating!

Bet - I want to see baby bump pics!!! And new nursery pics too!
Tim - I want to hear how your music is going!
Willow - maybe some bridesmaid dress pics! and pics of you and Jeff! We don't see enough of him!
Pip - pics of you and Molly! I don't think I've seen any! And rock climbing!
J - pics of all of your new ceramic creations!
Mom - more pics from around the farm and art projects you're working on!
Papa - Your nature projects from around the farm and musings!

Love you all soo much! Can't wait for summer when we're all together - all....12 of us! 13 (or 14?) counting girlfriends!!!!

No comments: