Friday, November 09, 2007

Fall pics!


Our spooky house!

Phoebe and the stone work that I did around our gate this summer

Phoebe peeking out for trick-or-treaters!

Our dear little Phoebe

Sandy and Phoebe on Halloween

Katie's pumpkin

Sandy's pumpkin

My home-made light box that I've been using to do my Highlights illustrations

My new art skreens - actually they are the old ones Papa and the boys made for me, but with new duck cloth that fits over them and painted up for a nice backdrop

The evidance that there is no insulation in our house! Yikes! This is Sandy's wall that he is re-wiring and sheet rocking.

Cinderella pumpkin that we picked from Aunty and Will's pumpkin patch

Frosted and beautifully curled leaf in my flower bed

Frosted flower in my bed

The resort that I stayed in when I went to Highlights party

Katie and Phoebe on Halloween

No comments: