Friday, February 16, 2007

Snow...and more snow!

Hi all! Had to share these pics of our crazy ton of snowfall we just had here in VT! It's really amazing! I think it's about the same as that CO snow that Bet and Tim had - crazy amounts! Some schools are still closed even today! Sandy and I have spent hours shoveling our cars out, shoveling off the roof and it will be months before we have a walk way to the gallery! We made a pretty fun tunnel for Phoebe out to the back yard though!


Snow peak pattern of the drifts

Little leaf blowing around on the snow - and Phoebe

Ahh... the sidewalk all to myself! But I can't see!

Trying to get over the snow bump!

Car...no car

Ah...my kingdom!

Sandy and Phoebe attemping to get to the back yard!


A piece about Scaralotti that I did - really liked how it turned out. Miss that sweet little buddy of mine. :(

The words say: "Oh these gentle friends we have known"




The cats have a favorite new place to sleep - in my clean bath towls! Grr... but sooo cute!

Phoebe is always where we are - and Sandy can generally be found playing his favorite computer game!

My new shoes! Don't ask how much they were! But say ohhh, ahh! :) Kind of yellow brick road huh! :)

Creating composition! Dog and Shadow.

No comments: