Friday, March 17, 2006

A snowy St. P's Day!

Well I think this is the first St. Patricks day that I've experience with a snowfall! It's coming down in big fluffy flakes out there and I'm glad to be inside....well sort of! I'm sooooooo ready for Spring!!!! Here's some fun pics - have an awesome time out west you guys!!! I love you so much! - K

Sterling and Simone watching my bird feeder out on the sun porch.
Some big black crows (?) flying up from my bird feeder in the back yard. I think they are cool birds - but a little scary too!
My blooming house plant - some sort of lily. It just starting opening up it's blooms this week - I just love it! It's so tropical! Thanks Aunty! Also I have my blue b-day planter seeded with wheat grass for the cats - It's up on the stool so it can grow some before they start chewing on it. :)
Simone at her favorite window - you might also be able to see it snowing outside.

No comments: