Sunday, February 19, 2006

Lots of randomness...

At Atlas, we are starting a new series this week called NEW. It is a ten week series up until Easter. For the program, I made 10 different collages (I worked on them while the band was in the studio). I really like how they turned out.



Oh - I am going to put this on the blog, because it will actually maybe make me stick to it. I saw a cute website the other day called French Toast Girl. On it, she had posted a "Big 33 List". It was things she wanted to do during her 33rd year. So... Even though it is not my birthday, I made a big 22 list. They are little things I want to do, but just can't seem to get around to. Last thing - Here are links to two of the songs the band recorded on Saturday. I love the harmonies on these two.
http://www.whatisatlas.com/music/website%20music/03%20Mother%20-%20New%20Recording.mp3
http://www.whatisatlas.com/music/website%20music/04%20Precious%20Lord%20-%20New%20Recording.mp3

Much Love,
Betony

4 comments:

Katie Flindall said...

Those songs are awesome! I think you should add some violin to the first one.

Mr. Sanderson

Betony said...

they are planning on doing lots of mixing. these are just the first take.
bet

Willow said...

I really love the songs too!
I cant read your list Bet. It either too small or too blurry.

Willow said...

Is there any way of accessing the actual file of the songs, so I can put them in my itunes?